San Francisco ~ RWA National Conference '08

The Romance Writers of American 2008 National Conference was fabulous (of course) this year. Throughout the next week or so, I'll be posting my workshop notes, pictures, and tips picked up in the elevator for your enjoyment- so stay tuned!


Starting out, how about a few pictures from Sonoma and Napa Valley (it's San Francisco... naturally, I had to take a wine tour ;-)



Happily... found a few new wines to enjoy, too...



I'm not a big white wine drinker, but Viansa has a 2006 Reserve Chardonnay that has me reconsidering that decision. Smooth, citrus, with a delicious note of pear.



Kirkland Ranch http://kirklandwinery.com/ sports a 2002 Jamieson Canyon Sangiovese with a hint of cranberry, which is absolutely delightful! Their 2006 Jamieson Canyon Late Harvest Viognier is also not to be missed, a light, semi-sweet dessert wine with hints of mandarin and pineapple - total yum!



Not from California, but well worth mentioning is Casamatta. We chose this to accompany a wonderful Italian meal in down town San Fran and found it to be a perfect choice. I'm hoping to find it somewhere locally. If not, I may have to drive back to CA and grab a case- it's that good!









Want more pics, info, and even a contest or two? Visit www.MOMdotCOM.net